Sunday, September 18, 2011

weekend

last night i went out with a couple of girlfriends for pizza at Pequods and i have to say that is yummy pizza. if you're ever in the chicago/skokie/evanston area stop by Pequods. afterwards we went for a few drinks to the bar next to door, i think it's called Bringerr Inn and the regulars at that bar were really nice people and we will definitely go back.

Any ways, we decided to make plans for my bday celebration and this will be taking place on 9/29. Not sure of all the details at this time but I know it will be a girls sleep over and tequila rose will be involved :)

Also this weekend i decided to update my Craftsy account feel free to stop by and take a look at it. I uploaded the pattern for a flower that i crocheted.

I will try to have more exciting news later week. 

btw i was not able do the photoshoot my creations but will try to do it next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment